When it comes to baking there are some recipes that are so good they have to be shared, which is exactly what we thought the minute we made the first batch of White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. We found the recipe for these absolutely delicious cookies over at Taste of Home and believe us, the newest addition to our pastry case really is home baked goodness!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
24 servings – Prep: 20 min Bake: 10 min/batch
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Let us know how these turn out if you bake them at home…or stop by Chef’s Market and pick one up this afternoon!